It has been anounced that drivers Bruno Senna and Gustavo Menezes will be joined by the French driver Norman Nato for the 2019-2020 FIAWEC season at Rebellion. They will be driving the No1 numbered REBELLION R-13.
“We are very happy to have Gustavo (Menezes) for a new season and to let him express all his talent on the track. The Team is extremely proud to always count on one of the best endurance drivers Bruno Senna. We are looking forward to seeing Norman Nato at the wheel of our car in LMP1 category. He surprised us during the Barcelona Prologue by quickly understanding the REBELLION R-13 car. Now, focus on Silverstone!”
Alexandre Pesci, President and Owner of REBELLION Racing
The full 2019-2020 FIAWEC calendar is as follows:
- 4 Hours of Silverstone – September 1st
- 6 Hours of Fuji – October 6th
- 4 Hours of Shanghai – November 10th
- 8 Hours of Bahrain – December 14th
- 6 Hours of Sao Paulo – February 1st
- 1000 Miles of Sebring – March 20th
- 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps – April 25th
- 24 Hours of Le Mans – June 13th
The team at SportsCarGobal will be live from each race starting at the season opener at Silverstone.